We have taken all possible actions to ensure the utmost security and privacy of every file we receive from you, whether or not we eventually work on your project. As a ScienceDocs, Inc company, the Scientific Editor is part of a large and trusted secure network serving scientific and medical researchers around the world. Some of the more notable security and privacy elements include:
- Files are kept in a secure computer until the work transactions are completed. Documents are retained in our clients' own encrypted folders for future reference with our clients, or are otherwise deleted (shredded) from our system upon client request or outdated accounts.
- The Scientific Editor computers are firewalled and have updated virus security through McAfee SecurityCenter®.
- We have taken the extra step of operating form transactions only on a secured website with SSL technology, thereby creating a hacker-free environment and more peace of mind for our clients.
- Through ScienceDocs, The Scientific Editor utilizes Intuit® for credit card transactions. It is both the most secure and also the most convenient billing system available for our clients.
- All employees and contractors of ScienceDocs are required to sign a nondisclosure agreement, whereby they will be held legally responsible for the security and privacy of your documents.
As we at The Scientific Editor are in the business of highly sensitive documents, we can accommodate any additional security you would like to take, including only doing business through certified U.S. mail, or email encryption. We want you to know that we will never share nor discuss any of your material to parties outside of ScienceDocs for any reason.